Android Initial Setup
1. First, download/install iPST on your Android device. This can be done by opening the Google Play Store (f/k/a Android Marketplace) from your phone/tablet & searching for iPST.
2. After downloading/installing iPST on your Android, launch the App by tapping on the iPST icon on your home screen, or from the App drawer.
3. At the bottom of the Jobs List, select the "Sync" button.
4. Select the "Setup Accounts" button.
5. Press the Add button & enter values for
- DBS Code (your offices 3 letter DBS Identifier)
- User Name
6. Press Save to return to the Accounts screen.
7. Press your device's Back button to return to the Sync screen.
8. Tap "Sync All (Includes Pictures)"
Note: If you have a lot of unfinished jobs, doing this over a WiFi (or 4G LTE) connection will help speed up the process.
9. When the Sync is complete, press your device's Back button to return to the Jobs List screen. You should now see a list of your jobs.
Next: Job List Overview